Friday, August 3, 2018

5 Skull News!

Hello my fellow Skulls!

Hope this Friday finds you ready to rock out and enjoy the weekend, especially if it's with some good underground rock and metal!

I'll be busy for quite a while with underground rock and metal reviews here on 5 Skull Reviews, and I promised to do a shout out to Patrick from PM Star Promotions. I shot him an email asking for bands and they FLOODED my inbox! Here's to you Patrick, much love from 5 Skull Reviews!




Check out Patrick's links:




Here's what the labels are releasing today:

August 3, 2018

Abhorrent Deformity - Slaughter Monolith (Comatose)
Earth Groans - Rahab EP (Solid State)
Forest Green - Nothing Is Special EP (No Sleep)
Halcyon Way - Bloody But Unbowed (Agonia)
Integrity/Krieg - Split EP (Relapse)
Lord Of The Lost - Thornstar (Napalm)
Manticora - To Kill To Live To Kill (Vicisolum)
The Temperance Movement - A Deeper Cut (Snakefarm)
Ultraphonix - Original Human Music (earMusic)
Void Ritual - Death Is Peace (Ipos)


I've got my work cut out for me in the underground, but be sure to check out as many of these releases as you can! Just because a band has a record deal, that doesn't mean they sold out!!

Enjoy your weekend, and we'll see you back soon here at 5 Skull Reviews!

Remember, you can submit new music any time at
HageEntertainment@gmail.com
and 5 Skull Reviews will give you the straight dope!

No comments:

Post a Comment